Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meeting Beauty

Seeing you standing there makes me more nervous than you can possibly imagine. You don't serve to help matters when your gaze meets my fearful glance. You the one person that can make my mind go absolutely blank with no hope of recovery until you do something. For even the birds become silent when you speak afraid that they might miss even a single word. What I feel now is very little fear or nervousness. Almost all I feel now is a combination of love and admiration. Truly, on the the great Creator and God of the universe could be responsible for this amazing and beautiful young woman here. I only hope that I can be a fraction of the blessing to you that you have been to me. You are in truth the personification of Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Like!!!!!!! So romantic!

    Are the two of you really close? If you're not, perhaps don't show her this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no "two of you." Just me for the time being. I am not courting or dating anyone yet.

    ReplyDelete