Sunday, September 5, 2010

Introduction?

I suppose that when I title this introduction I do not refer to you being introduced to me, but rather me being introduced to this whole blogging thing. I am doing this more or less as a journal. I have never been able to keep up with journals so my ability to stick with this is questionable to say the least. If I do manage to keep at this it may be a good thing for me. I think I have interesting thoughts, but just as everybody thinks themselves special my thoughts may be just as ordinary as the layman's. This I doubt though as I honestly believe that the majority of folks out there are willfully ignorant. Perhaps it would be better put to say that the larger end of the population is merely moving through life without thought to things of a deeper nature. I see the general public everyday and to come across a person who is not entirely focused on the objects that they perceive to be in front of them is rare. The very fact that the atoms composing what they are standing on are really mostly nothing is lost on them. The possibility that the things that matter most are not seen is totally lost on them. Them them them. I should give this ignorant public a personification; at least so that I may simplify my speech on here. Hence forth people of such an apathetic, ignorant, and/or idiotic manner she be referred to as Madame Moron as the larger portion of people I deal with are middle aged females. And on that note might I rant a bit? Today I encountered a presumably married woman who many would consider quite attractive. Make no mistake, she was, but the cut of her blouse, if one were to use that ha to describe such an article of clothing, was so incredibly low that all other male eyes were venturing below her face. I understand that is the norm for today, but would it kill her to show a modicum of modesty? Am I the only one here that finds such a display so irritating? I am sure that this is coming off as self-righteous, but is it so much to ask that a woman take into account that there may be a guy out there that doesn't want to look at her chest? I suppose I will limit my complaining to that today. Perhaps I will talk about other things later on. I think I may be discussing everything from politics to philosophy to religion and everything among those. Though, in my opinion they are all very interconnected. Things are more connected than people realize. I may not see the man have a stroke across the street, but that does not mean that the ambulance will not slow traffic briefly. I may not even notice it, but that does not mean that such a connection exists. Well, I suppose those are enough thoughtful ramblings for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment